Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Outfits of the Weekend #1



 Late night dinner and shoots !  
What's on?
Birthday lion post earrings
Marshall's romper
Thrifted cross-body bag
Urban Outfitters blazer
Aldo booties (my favorite, more pictures to come)

 Brunch-ready! 

 Hungry yet awfully focused.

What's on?
Scarf from Paris (love all things headscarves/bands)
Golden plate earrings
Maxi printed dress from Necessary Clothing
Thrifted snake bracelet
Thrifted cross-body bag
Zara studded sandals

*Ahem* Might I add, the food was marvelous at both places; I drool at the thought even though I've been at least twice already. I actually don't intend to advertise but in case you ever need places to consider next time you're heading out (if you haven't already):
  1. Havana Central, West End/Tms Sq. - Cuban Cuisine (Latin food and live music, need I say more? Conveniently 2 locations in NYC)
  2. Bonfire Grill, Qns. - American Gastropub/Brunch (Weekend deal: $15 for yummy brunch and 2 drinks, I suggest the Banana Filled French Toast or any of their sandwiches)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog miss!! love the outfits!!especially those Zara shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Like? Dislike? Advice? Tell me !