Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lost File: Touchdown

I hope you are all well my fellow readers! This is my first official abroad entry so tap yourself on the shoulder that you have made it this far with me. I just arrived home home yesterday night, I wish I could begin to describe the overwhelming feeling as soon as the pilot announced l'atterrissage dans 5 minutes. Let's be real, that feeling hasn't receded since takoff in New York City Wednesday afternoon.
It's a blissful kind of happiness, the one that belittles the meaning of possessions and of monetary value, besides the plane ticket of course. There's beauty in the simplicity of a culture. I bought a disposable CVS camera which fits very snug in my palms compared to my usual chunky Canon. Unfortunately, I only purchased one so On the bright side, I finally get to buy my own postcards and did I mention I also brought a pretty little travel journal? Perhaps it was unnecessary but I very much enjoy these stationary and pens and things. I haven't filled a notebook manually since middle school, I am reverting back to incomprehensible doodles and short entries.
There's only so many "my views" I wish I could share with you; until then, this will have to suffice.

December 6th, 2013; Madagascar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like? Dislike? Advice? Tell me !