Thursday, November 7, 2013

November

I present a new challenge as we enter into this new month, a blessed new chapter each morning.

In addition to writing more, I want to practice my photography skills. I've made enough excuses so this is me pushing myself into an assignment while simultaneously building my portfolio: each week, I will go out and shoot and I will post my favorite picture (or several, if I get the chance). I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3 and will be playing with various prime lens, that is until I can get my hands on a Polaroid camera. There are many techniques I'm excited to try out and I'm glad (and anxious) you will be here monitoring my progress; caveat, I still will be posting "My Views" often, I enjoy that the quality of those are raw and spontaneous so don't confuse it with this project !
I'm hoping to flourish a lot in the upcoming months now that I've started interning and will soon have access to the labs, there's tons in the works and getting aligned and ready for the journey ahead.


Stay tuned for first shots next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like? Dislike? Advice? Tell me !