Monday, March 31, 2014

Update & subject to BIG change!

Lots of exciting new content and posts coming !  I am boggled at the amount of things I've been involved in from school, job, photoshoots (of me and at events, yes I know, little shy me in front of camera?) and left with some personal breathing space on weekends, I have learned to appreciate all the sleep I can get nowadays. What have I not been up to?
If you've been following my personal IG @lilasmia you may have seen sneak peaks of my photoshoot with @underground_nyc. Look out for the rest of the collection in the upcoming week ! Also add my official photography IG @helloimmi.
Lastly, great change is to come dear readers, layout and, perhaps, even platform wise so don't miss out ! I'm really happy with how far I have gotten in the past year and with your help through all the kind and supportive words, suggestions and comments there is no reason for me to  stay stagnant.

Photo by @Underground_nyc | Edited by Lilas Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like? Dislike? Advice? Tell me !