Sunday, April 13, 2014

Artist Alert: @itscawole x Stephanesounds

Happy Sunday !

Spring has sprung in New York City and it's lovelier than ever. If you're like me, you're probably feening some lovely Sunday jams and, lucky you, this was sent my way just this afternoon. Today, you meet two more Malagasy friends of mine. Say hello to the ever so talented, Carole ! Always been a fan of her voice since I saw her videos on Facebook a couple summers back. For more snippets of this beaut's dreamy voice, find her on IG @itscawole.


Finally, the collaboration below wouldn't have been possible without Stéphane, passionate in recording, music production and cover-making, specifically known for his infamous Robin Thicke covers. In my previous posts from Madagascar titled, Wanderlust Adventures, I've also featured his Maroon 5 cover.

Both amazing artists and definitely worth a listen, check out this duo in action tackling Adele's "Chasing Pavements."




For more by Carole:

For more by Stephanesounds:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Vimeo


*Note: If you would like to be featured in upcoming segments of Artist Alert, do so through my contact form ! All forms of art accepted :)

1 comment:

Like? Dislike? Advice? Tell me !